ha… haha… HAHAHA! Just got off the phone with Walden HR and they spoke with the manager at the VW post I left due to multiple incidents and they relayed to me that the manager at the VW post did not want me there because of my attitude and carelessness. XD
They need to looking from the inside out, because even if they got everything straighten out, I wouldn’t go back to that post even if they offered me 1 million dollars.
I literally have a huge ass grin on my face from that phone call and tried not to laugh while on the phone. Well I feel sorry for the good people still there at the post, but thank god I am out of that stressful environment.
Tomorrow I go back to the branch office to see what other post I can be placed at now.
Well here he is, finally all done in his final and finished form!
He is heavily themed of Microsoft’s console, Xbox, and I tried to pull in a little of everything from each console that is out to date. I tried to come up with something new and unique in a attempt for a pure original character. So now to list the little fine details!
1) Trigger Horn Brow - Has horns on his eyebrow line, but they are in the shape of triggers like on a controller.
2) AV-Tail - The capability to plug into TVs or systems so he can play games or get into someones mind.
3) Disc Tray Tongue - His personality is pretty neutral when he does not “eat” a disc. Depending on the game, his personality switches based around that game.
4) RROD Eyes “Angry” - His eyes will shift to look like the RROD when he gets a “little” upset. Due to someone possibly camping or just someone that needs to stop hogging all the good loot.
5) Vent Ears - His ears are pretty big and long.
6) Button Hand - His fingers are colored individually to the color of the buttons off a Xbox controller. X B Y A and the thumb stick, grey. He always has 5 fingers.
I will be playing to raise money for my local Children’s Hospital and I want to raise $1,000 for them! This is for a good cause and this will help the kids out there get to continue being kids instead of worrying about horrible viruses or diseases!
So if you feel like donating or even by just spreading the word about my event. Then share this journal and go to the link below to donate to my charity! Thank you and I hope to see you guys on the BIG STREAM!